Monday, January 5, 2015

Glass Every day Life

During winter, when we are sleeping under a woolen blanket, with utmost comfort…
the alarm ringing…
what a nuisance!
But I have to wake up… I have to go for office…
I stopped the alarm.
Then the light in the room is ON! My wife is there with a cup of coffee… she want me to come out of the bed!
I looked on the alarm… I looked on the lights… I looked at the coffee cup…all are made out of Glass!!!
I went to the bath room…Oh there is Mirror!!! Another piece of Glass!
I was sitting beside the dining table. There is a big glass sheet over the table to beautify or to protect it?
I looked for the remote to start the Television…  the screen! The screen of my TV is glass!
My wife was busy in the kitchen. she was doing something in the oven. doing something with Glass Bowls! I looked into the kitchen. A good number of Glass jars...oil bottles...glass plates...glass tumblers! Kitchen is full of glass!
The door bell is ringing!
I looked through the peep hole. I can see somebody outside in bigger size! Thanks to the lens fitted in the peep hole. Lens! Again glass.
I found the milk boy outside, with a long big glass bottle!
The daily newspaper was also there on the door step. I sat on the chair to read it. But I can’t!
The letters are too small!
My little daughter was watching all these things. She came to me with my Spects!!
Again a piece of glass, which helps me to read!
I saw bangles on my daughter’s hand! I saw some beads on her hair, which is attached to some clips to tie up her long hair! All are Glass!!
My phone is ringing. New Samsung touch screen!!
Touch screen! Also a piece of Glass!
I was ready for office. Took my favorite perfume…Isamiyake… Really it is a glass bottle!

About to start my car. Oh! The car is full of Glass! All windows are made with Glass!
On the way, I was watching the city. I was watching the buildings. Everywhere there glass! Windows, decorating pieces!
There was an aquarium in the reception. With Glass!
The big lamps hanging from the roof of the visitors area! Are made out of Glass!
My office table has big Glass sheet!
After a days tiresome work, I joined my friends in nearby bar…
Amazing! A gallery of Glass! Different size,Shape,Colour…
My friend was squeezing the neck of a Black Label Bottle….Glass!!!
After a long time of enjoyment, I looked at my watch…
Time 12 midnight. The watch dial cover is again Glassss!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment